- Attendance At Commencement
- Changes in Catalog Information
- Degree Application
- Degree Requirements
- Degree with Honors (Latin Honors)
- Financial/Administrative Responsibilities
- Time Limits
- Residency Requirement
- Undergraduate Work Taken After Graduation
- Consecutive Bachelor’s Degree
- Concurrent (Dual) Bachelor’s Degrees
To graduate a student must meet certain qualifications described below.
A student may earn more than one undergraduate degree either consecutively or concurrently in relation to another undergraduate degree provided the degrees are not alike, e.g., not two B.A.s or two B.S.s. For information on completing one degree with multiple majors, see Declaration of Majors/Minors above.
The following policies apply to any student seeking a second undergraduate degree: